Friday, July 18, 2008

Is He Enough?

Something I feel the Lord has been asking me is "Keerstin, am I enough?". Is He enough, if I were to
loose everything, if my parents died today, if my house burnt down, if I had no arms, if I was paralyzed,
if I were never to get married, etc. Is He truly enough? I have been wrestling with this question for a
while now, and I would like my answer to be yes, but truly I don't know. I don't know if I would be
 able
to honestly answer this question unless something of drastic circumstance did in fact happen.
Is He enough?

This morning I met with my cousin for breakfast, we were talking about many things, but
 mostly God and
His call on our lives and trusting Him and if He is enough. It was a great time of fellowship
and rejuvenation
for myself; I feel that I have not truly been able to focus on the Lord in conversation like
 that in quite some
time. We were just talking about God's provision and our waitress comes up and takes our
bills away saying
that a lady had taken care of them for us! Wow! What a blessing! and PROVISION!!
I know it's not like, if we
had to pay for our meals we wouldn't have money left, but just to think, how will
God have us spend the
money that we saved? How can I bless others like I was blessed at breakfast this morning?
How can I bless
others through every action, word, thought and deed?

Is Christ enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment