Monday, September 29, 2008

To follow Christ...

...to do as He did, to expect God to do great things, to show others His love and watch them fall in love with Him.
To trust the one who made me and knows my past and my future, to do everything...I mean everything for Him;
every thought, every action, word, attitude, every step done purposefully in order to glorify Him. To wake up and
before I take my head off the pillow say "God give me the strength to live for You today; help me be a light in a
dark world." So much I have missed out, and so much to do; but is life worth living without Christ? Can I call
myself His follower if I do not follow Him...What is the point of life without Christ? I don't want to live life
without Him and I don't want to live for anything or anyone else. Life does not make sense without Him. I guess
I am going on this rant because I am frustrated with the way my life is at the moment. I feel like I'm only here at
school to get a paper at times, but other times, the Lord affirms my being here and what I am learning. I am a
hands-on learner...to the extreme; so that is also a reason why I find all the classroom sitting a tad bit tiring
and frustrating. I know though, that God has me here for a reason and a purpose. I just have to wait and find
out what that is...

Trusting Him

No comments:

Post a Comment