Monday, December 10, 2012

In between the now and then...


I feel like I've been here for much longer than 3 weeks. I feel so welcomed and accepted into life here. Our church (Living Temple Christian Church) is wonderful and small in size. I love this because it gives more of a homely feel. Monday evening is Life Group night and I have joined one of the women's lifegroups. Last night we joined with one of the men's life groups for a chill even and a game of Saucepan. I am staying with my friends Brad and Martha who live in a duplex (for a lack of a better word). The family that owns the house (Andy and Bec) live in the other part of the house with their 2 year old daughter and another friend from church. It's really cool to have such great people so close by. Everyone is so hospitable and lovely. Yesterday I was able to go surfing with Bec and Andy which was a ton of fun! Christmas is on its way and there are still gifts to be bought! Hopefully I'll get it all finished sooner rather than later. This week it's been a bit rainy which I have loved because it is cooling everything down. Everything here is so beautiful and, well, just great! 



Having supper with some of the girls before Life Group


Decorating the tree with Bec and Ava. 

No comments:

Post a Comment