Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Going through my old writings...

I thought I was alone and unheard But You heard my cry when I thought there was no one to hear.
You were there.
I was helpless, but You protected me when no one else could.
When I thought life was not worth living, You gave me hope when nothing else would.
You set me free from my prison cell; Though at times I preferred hiding instead of letting others see my hurt.
My heart was ripped apart and shattered, But I know I can trust You to put it back together.
You have shown me I am everything to You and that it is ok to be weak, That I should find my confidence in You.
You have given me Your mercy, And though I am broken, You use me to glorify Your name.
Father I praise You! Though at times I think differently, I am blessed to remember.
I praise You because I am useless without You.
I want to make You happy, I want others to see that You live in me.
Thank You for the challenge You have laid before me. You keep giving me this overwhelming joy,
Even when I do not want it. I praise You with all that I am! I am devoted to You;
Don’t let me hold anything back. Thank You for never leaving me. You are my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment