Monday, November 1, 2010

Gifts to be treasured.


Martha, whom I met at camp this summer, came for a visit last weekend. It was such a blessing to be reunited with a dear friend, especially as I don't see people other than the ones I work with these days. We talked from the moment I picked her up from the airport till the moment I dropped her off. Mar, if you're reading this, know that I loved EVERY minute of our time together, except for the good bye part. I can't wait 'till we can see one another again!



After I dropped off Mar at the airport, I hit up Value Village randomly on my way out of the city. I remembered though, that Jo (a friend from B-crest) said she'd be in Winnipeg sometime in October for TESOL, and so I texted her. Sure enough she and 3 other friends were there! Again, the Lord blessed me with sweet reunions with dear friends. He is SO good to me! Every month since getting back to Manitoba I've seen at least one friend from either Briercrest or camp. I feel like a spoiled child at times, but I won't complain. I will say it again, He is SO good!
Just wanted to share a bit of the blessings I've been receiving lately, more stories to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment