Friday, March 6, 2009

21 Random things from a 21-year-old:

1) I want to hike the entire Trans Canada Trail.

2) I have always wanted to write a book.

3) I have never hitch-hiked. (and kinda want to)

4) My love for the game of soccer only started my first year of college...and yet I still don't know all the rules.

5) I make a mean Eggs Benedict

6) If you want the rainbow, you're gonna have to put up with the rain.

7) Chieftess Teresa Malila is one of my hero's "...the church needs to be a threat to injustice."

8) When I know I'm completely alone, I will sing and dance.

9) I believe one makes the choice whether or not to be optimistic and have a good day.

10) Every time I go back to visit my parents I rearrange my room and thoroughly clean it.

11) My DISC personality test told me I'm adventurous...I agree :)

12) I am not afraid to try new things, I may be afraid of that which I am trying for the first time,
like the first time I jumped off a cliff or picked up a snake, but the adventure and conquering fears is worth
the risk.

13) "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

14) The two items in my fridge are homemade grape jam and a water bottle. (and I'm soo hungry right now!)

15) I still have nerf gun wars with my brother

16) The furthest I have been from home is Malawi, Africa..and I would love to go back.

17) When I was little, I wanted to be a farmer.

18) I have always wanted to backpack across Europe.

19) I took hip hop in high school

20) I hope to run a half marathon in the near future.

21) climbing trees is one of my favorite things to do...getting down isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment