Sunday, March 15, 2009


Felix, a dear friend from Lilongwe passed away this week adding to the rawness of my heart. Started drawing
again...yesterday. In high school and my first years of College I would write poems ...though I do still write,
it seems as if that has turned into drawing and painting..mmm water colours. Today was a good day, relaxed
and did homework. Went for a walk with a good friend. Read for Hebrew Poetry and Wisdom. Organized my file
folder of my papers. Finished a drawing. lol...good chill day. Tomorrow starts a super busy week of papers! and
classes...and not working at Starbucks..for a while till I catch up in my homework. Then off to Canmore from
March 28-April 4th! BOOYEAH! hehe. Learning to pray, to come before the Lord in earnest, to be me.



may Christ be glorified in everything

No comments:

Post a Comment