Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

Today in church, the pastor talked about the importance of saying what we are thankful for. When we don't thank God for the good things it's easy to get distracted by the crap that happens and then complaining comes much more naturally than thanksgiving. WHICH is something I have found myself falling into lately SO, here it goes...

I am thankful for...

- The smell of rain, and getting drenched in torrential downpour (like i did today!).
- Jesus.
- Driving tractors...and other things with loud motors.
- Water droplets on lilly pads.
- Snail mail from far away friends.
- Taking pictures of people laughing.
- Sitting in the company of good friends.
- Star gazing.
- Swimming in the sunshine.
- Dutch Blitz.
- Road trips and adventurous detours.
- Sandwiches and cucumbers.
- The prairie skies.
- My Oma and Opa.
- Different languages.
- Music and cheap guitars.
- Good tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment