Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Something a little different...

Yesterday I started working in the office after a few days on Maintenance preparing the Lodge for our Kaleo program students to come tomorrow. ( I can't believe they're coming already!) When I was first applying to work at Qwanoes year round, the thought of sitting in the office all day typing away at the computer caused me to be nervous; but truly, it hasn't been half bad! I've actually enjoyed setting goals for myself and reaching them before the work day is done.

I'm getting excited as the Lord and I embark on yet another different year long adventure. I am looking forward to the day when I won't have to wonder about what will happen next year, but I have a feeling the Lord may keep me guessing for a while yet.

Until next time,
peace out homeskillets...


No comments:

Post a Comment